Water is a great tool for losing weight,especially for the summer days..
-More importantly water helps your body metabolize stored fat by helping the kidneys flush out toxins waste.
-When the body receives in sufficient water the liver which works to provide stored fat for energy switches to helping the kidneys, because of this extra burden becomes less efficient at metabolizing fat.-Many huger pangs are simply thirst signals linked to dehydration, so by drinking lots of fresh water throughout the day you will avoid these hunger cravings.
-Drinking two liters of iced water a day burns about 70 calories,The body has to work harder to raise that waters temperature to your body's temperature and this burns fat stored.
1) Try drinking one glass of water before each meal to calm the body down for over eating as well as self-control.
2) It will help increase the Metabolic rate before each meal.
3) Ur food will be easy to get out of the stomach for digestion rather than sitting and Harden focusing a longer stay in the GI tract possibly storing for adipose fat.
4) Remember water consume more than 70% of our body's male or females.
5) It purifies the body from toxic products (cosmetics ,food,beverages)